Welcome to the INFINITE POWER (AWDA)
Health and Wellness Life Coach Certificate Course!
With Infinite Power Alkaline Water Drinker Association, you can quickly earn a certificate in your dream career, AS A HEALTH AND WELLNESS LIFE COACH, for an affordable price.
You may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule. You can work at your own pace and at the best times for you from the comfort of your own home.
In this part-time online Health and Wellness Life Coach Certificate Course you will learn how to become a health and wellness life coach, including important principles and practical step-by-step techniques for life coaching and getting started in a career as a professional health and wellness life coach.
Unlike some traditional life coach certification programs, this course is self-directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
The Life Coach Certificate Course Online has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course.
Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
About a Career as a Health and Wellness Life Coach
Imagine having a rewarding, high paying job coaching people to achieve success in their work, relationships and life. As a HWL coach you will help people identify what is holding them back from having everything they want in business or life, and coach them to overcome those challenges.
Coaches have “clients” instead of “patients.” Instead of telling clients what they should do, you will act as a facilitator to help them figure out solutions for themselves. As a HWL coach, your job is to listen, to ask questions, and to give honest feedback.
As a HWL coach you may decide to assist anyone who wants coaching, or choose to specialize in coaching people in a specific area, such as: business, careers, family, mid-life, relationships, retirement, spirituality, self-awareness, time management, wellness, weight management, or work/life balance.
HWL Coaches with corporate clients may coach senior executives or get paid thousands of dollars a day to lead training programs to help employees reduce burnout, improve customer service, get along with co-workers, and maximize performance.
In this part-time online certificate course, you will learn basic principles and practical techniques for health and wellness life coaching and getting started in a career as a professional Health and Wellness Life coach.
You will learn: what a health and wellness life coach do and how to do health and wellness life coaching, how to develop your skills to succeed as a HWL coach, how to get hired for a job as a HWL coach, and how to start your own HWL coaching business and get clients.
- Explain what a HWL coach does and why there is a growing need for them
- Identify client demographics
- Explain what a coach does and what coaches are not
- Explain individual and group coaching
- Identify different areas in HWL coaching: worksite coaching, senior wellness coaching, youth wellness coaching, disease and recovery management coaching, and weight management/body image coaching
- Identify emerging markets in HWL coaching: family, pregnancy, college, and military coaching
- Identify the steps for coaching individuals: offer initial consultation and intake sessions, conduct a coaching session, help clients set goals and achieve success
- Describe via a sample coaching session how a dialogue between a coach and a client can develop
- Explain what laser coaching is and what the dos and don’ts are
- Explain how to coach groups: present a group coaching session and what to consider
- Identify different ways to deliver HWL coaching: in person, over the telephone and via the internet, e-coaching (cyber coaching), tele classes and webinars, and workshops and retreats
- Give an overview of wellness assessment tools: Princeton UMatter Wellness Self-Assessment, Dartmouth College’s “How’s Your Health” Survey, Physical Fitness Assessment Test
- Explain how to determine needs and goals, and goal setting
- Explain methods and modalities for a wellness-centered lifestyle: diet and nutrition, physical practices and exercises, herbalism and supplements, massages, acupuncture and acupressure, energy healing, essential oil therapy, affirmations, mediation and visualization, breathwork, and mindfulness
- Describe ways to deliver HWL coaching for individuals and groups
- Describe exercises and instruments for coaching individuals and groups
- Recommend how to evaluate individual progress and group programs
- Describe a variety of ways to learn coaching: learn from other coaches, get coaching experience, learn from newsletters, blogs and books, and get hired as a coach
- Describe how to create a business plan
- Interpret legal matters: choose a business legal structure and business name, and licensing, tax and insurance
- Explain what’s involved in setting up your own business: choose a location, interpret your start-up and operating expenses, and which office equipment and supplies you’ll need
- Set your fees: calculate hourly rate, fees for individuals and groups, and fees for corporate clients
- Give examples of ways for getting paid and keeping track of your finances
- Recognize the importance of client contracts
- Describe how to find and work with support staff
- Recognize the importance of choosing your target market
- Compare a variety of marketing tools: social media and mobile marketing, getting published, getting publicity for your events, partnerships, your brand and logo, and your website
- Compare different marketing techniques for promoting your business: online marketing, networking, speaking and events, paid advertising, and free media publicity
- Describe how to produce and publish your own products
- Explain how to market to corporate clients
- Explain how to succeed as a HWL Coach